Treatment at the Intersection of Compassion and Innovation
We are here when you need us most. Our unique approach to anxiety and OCD treatment will help set you on the path to recovery. Let us show you why you should choose McLean OCDI Houston.
At McLean OCDI Houston, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care to set you or your loved one on the path to recovery. Our expert clinicians and support staff are specially trained in the care of people struggling with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
Each of our programs uses proven treatment methods based in scientific research. Our evidence-based treatment protocols are effective in treating severe OCD, obsessive compulsive spectrum disorders, anxiety disorders (such as social anxiety, panic disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder), and other coexisting conditions.
As we help patients achieve maximum benefit from our care, we adhere to the following principles:
- We use state-of-the-art evidence-based cognitive-behavioral and medication treatment modalities
- We encourage normalization by patient participation in decision-making about treatment and by providing treatment in a caring environment
- We design and provide services in a way that supports, educates, and empowers the patient
- We attend to the individual’s physical, emotional, social, and economical problems
- We are dedicated to the long-term goal of establishing healthy functioning for individuals and their families
Call us today at 877.488.2467 to talk to our admission specialists.
Disorders That We Treat
We offer psychotherapy for a broad range of psychological disorders including:
OCD and Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders
- OCD, all subtypes and severity levels
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Excoriation disorder/compulsive skin picking
- Illness anxiety disorder, health anxiety, hypochondriasis
- Tourette syndrome
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Social anxiety
- Specific phobias (e.g., fear of driving, medical phobias, storm-related, animals)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Separation anxiety
Depression and Other Disorders
- Adjustment disorder
- Interpersonal and relationship issues