Rogelio Gonzalez, MA, LPA
Rogelio Gonzalez, MA LPA, is passionate about helping adults and children experience a life more rooted in and aligned with their values. He utilizes evidence-based exposure therapies, including cognitive behavior therapy with exposure and response prevention (CBT-ERP) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), to help individuals think and respond more flexibly to challenges in their lives.
Gonzalez’s clinical interests include OCD and related disorders, anxiety disorders, and mood disorders.
Education & Training
- 2010 BA in Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles
- 2016 MA in Experimental Psychology, California State University, San Marcos
- 2020 MA in Clinical Psychology, University of Houston
- 2022-Present Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean OCD Institute Houston
- 2020 Licensed Psychological Associate, Texas State Board of Psychological Examiners