Jennifer R. Alexander, PhD
Dr. Jennifer R. Alexander is a behavior therapist at McLean OCDI Houston. She earned her doctorate in clinical psychology at Marquette University and completed her first year of post-doctoral training at the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Alexander’s clinical and research expertise primarily centers on obsessive compulsive spectrum disorders (such as Tourette’s disorder, trichotillomania, and OCD) and anxiety disorders in children, adolescents, and young adults.
Education & Training
- 2013 BSBA in Accounting and Psychology, Washington University in St. Louis
- 2016 MS in Psychology, Texas A&M University
- 2020 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Marquette University
- 2020-2021 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Converging Approaches to Neurodevelopment Lab, University of Minnesota
- 2022 Licensed Psychologist, State of Texas