Emily N. Bailey, PsyD
Behavior Therapist/Post-Doctoral Fellow
Dr. Emily N. Bailey’s clinical interests include OCD, anxiety, and mood disorders in children, adolescents, and adults. She emphasizes integrating families and parents into her therapeutic work with children and adolescents. She has worked in a variety of mental health treatment facilities, including anxiety clinics, a residential treatment facility, a hospital setting, a child advocacy center, and an autism clinic.
Dr. Bailey has experience working with a diverse population and in using evidence-based treatments, such as cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), exposure and response prevention (ERP) therapy, and trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy. She is passionate about helping her patients achieve a more meaningful, satisfying, and value-driven life.
Education & Training
- 2014 BS in Psychology, Georgia College and State University
- 2017 MS in Clinical Psychology, Augusta University
- 2019 MS in Clinical Health Psychology, Mercer University
- 2021 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Mercer University
- 2020-2021 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.